The season 6 rules include the general rules.
The Krosmoz Tournaments Arena (KTA) season 6 takes place from January to November 2022.
The KTA season 6 is composed of different tournaments, each reglementations are described below and here is the overall schedule:
Dofus Leagues Qualifier
- The Dofus Leagues Qualifier is the first tournament of the KTA season 6.
- This tournament divides the participating teams into the 3 leagues Gold, Silver and Bronze according to their performance.
- Detailed rules will be available on the tournament page on the KTA website before the registrations start.
Dofus Leagues Tournaments
- From March to July 2022, 4 waves of 3 simultaneous tournaments occur.
- A team can only register to the tournament of his league.
- A team can go up or down a league depending of its performances.
- Each league’s general rules are available on its specific page : Gold league, Silver league, Bronze league.
- Specific rules for Dofus Leagues Tournaments will be available on the tournament pages on the KTA website before the registrations start.
Dofus World Cup
- The Dofus World Cup is the major KTA tournament.
- The Dofus World Cup takes place between September and October 2022 and is open to all teams, without any league criteria.
- 3000€ of cashprize completed by a sale of cosmetics are to be won. The 4 semi-finalists are qualified for the Dofus Masters.
- Detailed rules will be available on the KTA website’s tournament page before the registrations start.
- The Dofus Masters are the KTA's main event, and its end-of-year tournament, bringing together the 16 best teams of the season.
- The Dofus World Cup semi-finalists are qualified directly for the Dofus Masters. The remaining places go to the teams which have accumulated the most KTA points during the season. The point system is detailed here : KTA points.
- Each team will receive a seed according to its KTA points. This seed will be used during the draw of the pools and for the choice of the letter in the final phases.
- 5000€ of cash-prize completed by a sale of cosmetics are be to be won. The winners will also receive a Champion's Panoply and an exclusive title on Dofus.
- A player cannot play multiple accounts during a match.
- Specific tournament rules will be available on the tournament page on the KTA website.